19 Year Old Guy Trying To Recover From PIED

Discussion in 'Ages -19' started by GreenSwampMan, Feb 25, 2019.

1. GreenSwampMan

GreenSwampMan Member

Day 28

Yesterday was pretty good. My libido must have been high because because I got a rock-hard boner that stayed for about 10 minutes and a couple more semis later in the day. Right now it seems that my libido has returned to its usual state.

Gil79 likes this.
  2. GreenSwampMan

GreenSwampMan Member

Day 29

So yesterday was a mixed bag. I felt like a had a VERY high libido and random sexual thoughts would cause me to get a decent-to-great erection. However, this also means that it was very hard not to masturbate for me but I managed to push through unharmed. I also reinstalled Tinder on my phone because I was curious if I got any likes and I did but then I remembered that using Tinder is pretty dangerous in my circumstances so I quickly uninstalled it after that. I had several boners throughout the day but they got progressively weaker as it went on. Now it’s morning and my penis feel flaccid and my libido is no longer raging which makes me wonder if I’m entering another flatline or something. We’ll see.

In other news, my birthday is tomorrow and tomorrow will mark a month of me abstaining from PMO. However, since I’m turning 20 tomorrow I will no longer be fit to post in the Teens section. So I will start a new journal in the “Ages 20-24” section tomorrow.

3. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Happy birthday GSM! Will follow your updates in the 20-24 section.

GreenSwampMan likes this.
  4. GreenSwampMan

GreenSwampMan Member