120 days of hard mode. let's find out what's on the other side

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by Dee556pak, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Dee556pak

Dee556pak Member

Day 60/120
    Success.

Half way through.

Bilbo Baggins likes this.
  2. Dee556pak

Dee556pak Member

Day 71 /120
    Success. No PMO
    I'm still going strong. This is my longest streak so far.

Although I don't see much improvement. No morning wood , no sign of libido. I sometimes feel an urge to watch erotic content whenever I open Netflix or youtube but so far I have controlled myself very well. I also am not using social media. And because of covid since I'm home all the time I feel quite lonely sometimes. Also I'm using YouTube quite a lot. Will reduce that as well. So many things in life that aren't going right. But I'm being strong and optimistic. Hoping for a better future.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

You are an inspiration! Keep posting us. I'm going to post regularly now. Coming back after suffering a lot.

Dee556pak and Ccman123 like this.
  4. Ccman123

Ccman123 Member

You're so inspiring man, your journal gives me so much hope, thank you.

Dee556pak and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Dee556pak

Dee556pak Member

Day 90/120
    Success!

For the first since I started my reboot process I have been able to achieve this 90 days milestone. I remember back in the days this seemed impossible to achieve. Being from someone who used to fap multiple times a day and did the same for more than a decade to someone who is now aiming for a whole year clean, Is a transition I'm proud of. I feel great that I'm finally doing it. As far as improvement is concerned I think don't think I'm there yet! No morning wood no clear sign of libido. But to be honest it still is better than that "fapping all day everyday" lifestyle I don't care how much time it will take now. All I care about is not going back to the place where I was in. Now I'm aiming for another 90 days!

Bilbo Baggins and dualwield like this.