1 year Hard Mode reboot complete- not healed yet?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by JnanaYogiKarmaYogi, Feb 27, 2022.

1. JnanaYogiKarmaYogi

JnanaYogiKarmaYogi New Member

Hey everyone! I have completed one year of hardmode reboot with no rewiring. Yesterday I was making out with a girl I liked and I didn't feel any erection at all. This was the first time I touched a girl after more than a year of hard-mode reboot. I don't think I was in a flatline. My morning wood over this one year has improved. But I am a virgin. I am very confused as I thought after 1 year of hardmode I would have hard erections just from making out (as it used to happen before PIED). Please help me out!!

2. Hey man, I can't speak from experience, because my journey has been different from yours. But many other guys said it took them a few times before to get going again in the bedroom. It's like a car you store during the winter: when springtime comes, you'll have to give it some time before to hit the road. You're probably just a little rusted, man.

In all cases, keep it up. One year of hard mode is great, there's not many things as cool as that for a guy with PIED, you can be proud of yourself. Keep us posted.

3. JnanaYogiKarmaYogi

JnanaYogiKarmaYogi New Member

Thank you! That's great advice. I'll keep you posted!

Bilbo Swaggins likes this.