★ The 25-29 Rewiring League ★

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by Ryan94, Feb 20, 2014.

1. stars

stars New Member

Re: ★ The 2014 25-29 Rewiring Thread ★

I don't mean as in whistling to call her, I mean as in just to say she looks good. What's wrong with that?

2. Ryan94

Ryan94 Began my life again on 21/03/2014 - Nowruz

I knew what you meant. It just isn't appropriate. But this is just my opinon. If you want to do it, by all means do it. All experience is good experience here.

3. Ryan94

You're right that it's not a cold science. Different women will always have varying degrees of interest in you, and that level of interest is never constant. So you always have to look on how to assess and adapt to every scenario you face.
    However, Pick-up/PUA/'player' advice can be very helpful, as long as you approach it in the right manner.
    I didn't know what any of the above was until a few months ago, when I saw a thread on PUA on the Social Advice subforum. And just applying a few PUA techniques to my approaches improved my results noticeably. You just have to be sure which information is going to benefit you and which is going to hinder you, as a lot of PUA techniques are just techniques to seduce women to sleep with you, rather than building anything with substance.

What you have to realise is that, yes, approaching women is not a science. But it is the opposite - it is an art. And as in other arts, like painting, poetry or acting, you can't just wing it. And working everything out by yourself is a far more arduous process than anyone has time for. You're right in that abstinence helps with girls. But it only does so from your increased confidence and increased energy (nothing attractive about brain fog and fatigue). You can't become smooth, or become good at interacting with women unless you have experience. Either through personal experience, or through someone else.
    In my opinion, it is much more beneficial to have someone tell you a tried and tested process/system, and you go from there. You don't have to strictly follow it after you have the sufficient amount of experience, but the understanding you gain from practising it helps immensely. Ask yourself where all the renaissance greats of art would be if they didn't have anyone teach them colour theory? Or where Picasso would be if his father wasn't a painter himself?

I found myself a mentor a few months ago about this subject. He himself is a married man, but knows far more about this than anyone I know or have heard about on PUA forums. He teaches me how to approach and interact women with integrity and the aim of being a gentleman, rather than someone just chasing/manipulating her for sex (see PUA). These mentors are hard to find (I met him through a friend), but if you know someone like this, it makes your learning process so much more easier.

These people can do something which 92% of other men cannot: approach women in the street smoothly and close. I don't see why they can't make a living out of their talents.

And this is my point. We need to structure our lives to make ourselves socially available and always have something to do. Not only does it provide a huge distraction to P addiction, but just improves our lives in every way. I don't see the issue in going for a walk in the park most evenings after work, spending time going shopping to different shops instead of doing all your shopping online, or going out somewhere to eat lunch, rather than staying in (doesn't mean you have to buy something, just take your sandwiches or soup to a park or event). There's so many ways of meeting women everyday, that not having your life structured around meeting women is inexcusable.

Why not? From January and February alone i've recieved 4 numbers and 1 date from almost 17 approaches, by going out and 'picking someone up' as you say. I've been ill the whole of winter too, with a rough and nasal voice. It's the best way once you know how to do it. And girls love it, even the ones that rejected me.
    My counter doesn't exactly show myself as the most recovered one here either.

+1

4. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

All you have to do is to treat girls as another human being. They're not special, they are just like you, me, all of us. Speak to them like you would speak to any other human. Sometimes it helps if you think of her as if it's your sister, except that you show your physical interest.

5. Ryan94

It's not as simple as you make it out to be :D

Girls are not like us. They are totally different. Treating a girl like a man is not a good idea.

6. Ryan94

So, are you up for approaching women and rewiring proactively? I'll sign you up if you are.

7. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

Not like a man, like another human. They are different, but you talk to your mother/grandmother/sister as well don't you? And you can find common language with them, if you overcomplicate things and think too much it can come out weird. In my opinion basically you should give freedom both to yourself and to the girl. Freedom to choose. You shouldn't beg for her attention, or treat her specially. Like giving presents for a girl who did nothing - like you can on some dating sites or in real life. It'll make her think that you want her to feel that she owe you something, like if you give her compliment and wait that she should somehow appreciate it. It's just manipulative, and disgusting, nobody likes it.

Coming out with special weird pickup lines also may come unnatural, unless it's a part of your personality. Girls can read this through easily.

8. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

It should be noted that results vastly depend on luck. In february I approached like 2 times, and got 2 numbers, and you can read my posts from november, when I approach like 30 times and 30 times in a row straight up rejections. So if you think Oh, I did 50 approaches, and got just 1 number and no dates, and you think Oh, I suck balls, I'm ugly, no, just keep approaching, there will be success its just a pure chance, and have nothing to do with you.

9. Ryan94

I completely agree with you.

10. Ryan94

Sure, in the short term. But statistically speaking, the random factor accounts for less over time.
    The point of this thread isn't really the success, but the journey towards becoming a more sociable and attractive man.

11. stars

stars New Member

lol yes I wouldn't want to treat them like a man, for sure. My mindset is entirely different to how I go about treating men as they are complete opposite. I am attracted in a women's presence and a women's presence to me is more valuable cause I naturally want to be close. Not saying that women are better, just that they are better to me cause I'm male. If I was female, then men would be better. I think that's the point of sex and intimacy in general.

12. stars

stars New Member

So here it is, I was down at the shop today, so I decided i liked this girl and I brought a drink from her shop. I just straight out asked her bluntly no mucking around can I have your number. She just smiled and said why and I said to go out. Then I gave her my phone and she typed it in! I said thanks and left. That was just so easy quick and simple. I didn't think that was possible for me. I skipped the so called 'formulas' for getting numbers, the tony Robbins stuff, and just did it my way. I thought she was way above me cause she is extremely cute, the kind of cute that gets me aroused quickly. When I was beating off I didn't have any guts. Now it seems there is energy in me that allows me to do things and connect. Far more social and wanting to meet people instead of withdraw.

Then on the way home I saw this complete knock out of a woman. That looked like a pure Angel, blonde hair, perfectly proportioned, when I say perfect that's what I mean, big boobs, curvy, everything, better than any barbie doll. I could not believe my eyes and I never seen anyone like that she was dressed in a green business suit. She stood out way above anyone. My jaw almost dropped right there. She went past me too quickly before I could say anything or I would have if it didn't happen so quick. Definitely out of my league. That was intense. Least I got a number. Except I never thought this far ahead before once I have the number. Pathetic I know. But I never got a date this way before. It sounds insane but i just never considered myself good enough to ask anyone for numbers. Probably low self esteem from a sex addiction. That's how damaging fapping is.

13. stars

stars New Member

aw thanks. its a big step for me. unless she gave me a fake number. we will find out.

14. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

Wow, congrats! Imo that's hard to pull out - straight away to the phone number. They may think you're crazy, but of course it depends on how you asked, maybe your body language/voice were on top.

15. stars

stars New Member

I saw the girl in the green suit again jogging across the bridge! Her boobs were bouncing up and down I was too slow to react again I just watched her jog by in complete awe. Dam I wish I had her number instead. I saw her twice and didn't even get to say hi. Shame. I shouldn't let someone so pretty pass me by but it was a tease and I really had no time to react.

I don't know what to say on the phone to this other chick. A movie? or is that lame. I asked my hairdressor for her number too and she said that she wasn't allowed to give numbers out to clients. But she seemed to not mind and she gave me twice now the best head massage I have ever felt. I was in bliss the way she did that. so much pressure like a full on massage on my skull no guy would do that at a barber shop! She was definitely liking it I told her thanks and she said it was my pleasure. The things she can do with her fingers is not like a normal hairdresser i loved it. I would advise every guy go to a female hairdresser for starters. She made me book in again and I was very happy to book in again after that. Very friendly and chatty. I don't know how to ask her out but I haven't given up on her even though she said no to her number. I actually asked another hairdressor at the same place for their number, and they smiled again and said why. And then i chickened out and said to book a haircut. Then she gave me the shop number. I should have said to go out and she probably would have gave it to me! I'm still kicking myself over that. I wonder if I keep asking like this if I would get numbers constantly. It's intriguing me now.

16. Ryan94

Sounds like you're making good progress! Usually i would say it's much better to receive her number than her receive yours because girls generally never call you, even if they seemed interested. But i wish you luck with her anyway.

Don't go to a movie. Set up a date where you two can talk and begin to relate to each other

17. stars

stars New Member

Good advice again.

18. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

What a boss xD. You have quite a talent.

Movie is a no-no, not for a first date, movie is for when you know each other. On a date I think it's important that you'll see each other eyes. It means that walking side-by-side is not the best choice either, though it's good for transitioning from 1 place to another, as you can relax and change environment.

19. Tsulong

Tsulong Guest

Asking a girl for her number is very courageous, good to see. But when a girl gives you her number without you asking, well that's when you know you've reached Boss status. Bosses don't ask for girls' numbers, hell they don't even ask what her name is. She asks them. Just to clear that up.

Lol but I enjoyed reading about the experience with the hair stylists. Awesome man, and eventually girls will start giving you their numbers if you keep asking, if that's the type of approach you're after. But hey, a number is a number. 8)

Book of Pook

20. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Member

Today went out to approach girls, didn't see that many, somehow streets are empty, it's a weekend, so probably everybody is sitting home. On one of the street saw a girl in green outfit and red hat, I made a curious face stopped her and asked for directions, and she started to explain how to get there, and I said I just want to meet her, we started a little talk. Somehow she studies at the same university and have same major as I did, but she's only 2nd year of education. She's fashionable and almost cute, said she's in a hurry and I took her phone, but it seems I'm 11 years older than her... So I don't know what to do.