Tomato76's Recent Activity

1. Tomato76 liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

That's pretty painful @Tomato76 . I appreciate your attitude in the post! All the best with that and also for the year ahead. Who knows,...

Dec 3, 2021 at 5:05 PM
  2. Tomato76 liked ruggerdoug's post in the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

@Tomato76, I learned the 4 hour block when I was learning to self manage my depression. Turns out it is a good anti addiction trick,...

Dec 3, 2021 at 5:04 PM
  3. Tomato76 liked realness's post in the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

This was me this morning! Thanks for sharing man. I stopped MO'ing knowing what a weaker, beat up person I'd be the rest of the day if...

Dec 3, 2021 at 1:24 PM
  4. Tomato76 replied to the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

@realness Glad my post had a positive effect! Re recovery groups.... Well, after I hit rock bottom acting out say 11 years ago, I went...

Dec 3, 2021 at 1:23 PM
  5. Tomato76 replied to the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

Thankfully was able to have sex with partner this morning... Got off to a bit of a slow start with it, awareness of midweek fantasy and...

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:58 AM
  6. Tomato76 liked Mad Dog's post in the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

It still works, don't let the pmo monster talk you into doubt !

Dec 3, 2021 at 2:52 AM
  7. Tomato76 replied to the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

Hey guys ... Checking in, felt urgy last two days... Started to fumble about a bit yesterday and also look at stuff, also to fantasy...

Dec 1, 2021 at 5:48 AM