titan_transcendence's Recent Activity

1. titan_transcendence replied to the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

Relapsed to 1 PMO this night. The sleep evades me now, so I try to analyze this relapse. I spend the day alone, only with my cat as an...

May 23, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  2. titan_transcendence liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

I hope you realize that this is a downward spiral. The more you drink, the less you'll feel life is worth living, the more you'll want...

May 23, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  3. titan_transcendence replied to the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

Day 2. Feeling today irritated of many little things, but at least I have remained clean. Also went to gym. My friend will visit me...

May 21, 2019 at 7:41 AM
  4. titan_transcendence replied to the thread I want a better life at age 36. It´s NOT too late!.

Very strong statement, MarstonS. I like it. A lot. :cool:

May 21, 2019 at 7:10 AM
  5. titan_transcendence liked MarstonS's post in the thread I want a better life at age 36. It´s NOT too late!.

oh thank you so much for your support Gilgamesh. I'm doing fine. I have stoped counting days, but I wrote in my calendar when I...

May 21, 2019 at 7:09 AM
  6. titan_transcendence liked Professor Chaos's post in the thread Free from Suffering.

Day 49 Been a mixed bag this weekend. Couple of real mood swings and a dark patch on Sat morning. Could feel myself wanting to act out....

May 20, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  7. titan_transcendence replied to the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

What you told about your life sounds very familiar for me also. I used to play a lot of MMO's too for years. There were many online...

May 20, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  8. titan_transcendence replied to the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

I got huge hangover yesterday and relapsed to 2xPMO. I must be wary in situations like that. It felt that I did not have any resistance...

May 20, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  9. titan_transcendence liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Was discussing with my wife that maybe she'll be with the kids with her family for a week or so. I would stay home because of work. All...

May 18, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  10. titan_transcendence replied to the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

I have been drawn to cam girls as well, when normal P has lost much of its luster. They are "really there" and are beautiful. I think...

May 18, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  11. titan_transcendence liked Eternity's post in the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

That's so good to hear! I'd say that any help is welcome, especially if it works this well.

May 18, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  12. titan_transcendence replied to the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

3 days since last use. It has been mostly smooth sailing for me. The meds kill the urges and otherwise I have some energy to do things....

May 18, 2019 at 4:34 AM
  13. titan_transcendence replied to the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

What you wrote sounds very familiar for me also. Its so easy to lose sight of the brighter future and fall back to old, defunct patterns...

May 18, 2019 at 4:29 AM