Thelongwayhome27's Recent Activity

1. Thelongwayhome27 liked Chosen Undead's post in the thread A Journey of Willpower.

June 25, 2019 I've been cruising for the past couple of days. I haven't reset or relapsed and have been checking in regularly with my...

Jun 25, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  2. Thelongwayhome27 liked Mekkeren's post in the thread For the girls (and for me ofcourse).

Day 9 Haven't posted here in a while, even tho I said I would. But I don't have that much to mention I'm doing fine in my reboot. Urges...

Jun 25, 2019 at 12:45 PM
  3. Thelongwayhome27 liked cjm's post in the thread Finding a way forward.

day 7 well things finally got sexual with S, so as a result im able to not watch P quite easily. that's how it works for me. Although...

Jun 25, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  4. Thelongwayhome27 liked Johhny Bravo's status.

Look in her eyes. Say with your being, "You are mine"

Jun 24, 2019 at 11:24 AM
  5. Thelongwayhome27 liked Living's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Sorry to hear about the slip. When I wrote 'You got this' I meant it: I do believe you are able to pull this trough. I still do:) Then...

Jun 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  6. Thelongwayhome27 replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

This x 1000 !! :) The route you were navigating, lately, was quite rocky. Just like @Living I still totally think you got this. And...

Jun 24, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  7. Thelongwayhome27 liked Living's post in the thread Farewell happy place.

Been doing fine. Had a nice weekend and noticed no negative effects from masturbating. In fact I think it kind of resolved the fantasies...

Jun 24, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  8. Thelongwayhome27 liked Ereignis's post in the thread Escape from purgatory.

Yes, I've been on that kind of schedule at various points in my life. I currently wake up at 5AM on most days and try to get to bed at...

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  9. Thelongwayhome27 liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Restless broken night. Also erotic dreams. Urges to fantasize in between. In one dream I was with my mother in a pub. A super hot girl...

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  10. Thelongwayhome27 replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

I have to be honest and say this really pisses me off too sometimes. That being said ... :D You're doing great man. You got this !

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  11. Thelongwayhome27 liked -Luke-'s post in the thread A New Beginning.

[IMG] Just dropped by to share something from the best tv series of all time.

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  12. Thelongwayhome27 liked Eternity's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

Great post and question. I guess we'll never know, considering how society (or if I may be controversial, religion) has told us that sex...

13. Thelongwayhome27 liked -Luke-'s post in the thread Learning to be myself.

The thing is - and I can only speak for myself - I'm definitely not more horny than other guys who are not addicted. I don't remember...

14. Thelongwayhome27 replied to the thread Escape from purgatory.

Major congrats man. Much, much respect. Have you ever tried consistently going to bed early and waking up early everyday, including...

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  15. Thelongwayhome27 liked Ereignis's post in the thread Escape from purgatory.

Day 68 68 days is the longest streak I have ever had. By the time I post my next daily update, it will have been the longest period of...

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:39 AM