Saville's Recent Activity

1. Saville liked Boxer17's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Yes, we as a society are replacing one form of escapism with different ones. Like we are on this Mad Carousel and can't get off.

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  2. Saville liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Spend an evening in front of the TV last night and masturbated with fantasy a couple of times later in bed. Didnt O, but clearly I felt...

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  3. Saville liked Libertad's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

It´s the same for me. I´m also searching for a way to connect with my inner self and become one or whole inside.

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  4. Saville replied to the thread About time.

Time for ourselves is so important. We are more than just a rod that pushes in and out. The rod is more than that too. :)

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  5. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

Ok Doofus you will ALWAYS have stress of some form with N, or T or the wife. So Dude as far as you are concerned you will always peek...

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:55 AM
  6. Saville liked Boxer17's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

I agree with Saville. I know people who say "I am going on a diet tomorrow so I will pig out tonight". Usually the diet doesn't happen...

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:55 AM
  7. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread Caoimhín's Way.

Saville once wrote " just do the small things that seem mundane and commonplace." My thought is we think too much, I agree with him....

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  8. Saville replied to the thread Caoimhín's Way.

Essential wisdom!

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:51 AM
  9. Saville replied to the thread Moz journal.

Yes you are!

Feb 22, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  10. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

"I am starting today----- Taking care of myself--- Because it is necessary"--- So brief, so simple so earth shattering ! St Francis of...

Feb 20, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  11. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread About time.

St. Francis of Assisi: " Start by doing whats necessary; then do what's possible; suddenly you are doing what's impossible ! Does this...

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:12 PM
  12. Saville liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Gave myself a present in the form of half an hour of breathing excersises this early morning. Kept having thoughts about work and kept...

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  13. Saville liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

There's definitely a wider benefit. Not only with your relatives. It is inspiring to everyone you interact with.

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:11 PM
  14. Saville liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Thanks Saville! I actually did #3 just now. Wow, saying it out loud is powerful. By the tenth time, I really meant it :D I will log on...

Feb 20, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  15. Saville replied to the thread They Shall Soar on Wings Like Eagles.

Love that you've made a decision. We shit our get off the pot! Right on, GH!

Feb 20, 2019 at 8:13 AM