Saville's Recent Activity

1. Saville replied to the thread Too Late to the Party?.

I was reading the conversation on @Give Me Strength journal and me think about the following. In fact I began writing on GMS's journal,...

Jan 23, 2021 at 9:23 AM
  2. Saville replied to the thread Give Me Strength’s Journal: One Day at a Time.

Thanks for stopping by my journal. :) I rarely drank when the kids were little. However, once they left home, and it was just me and...

Jan 21, 2021 at 8:31 AM
  3. Saville liked Give Me Strength's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

Hello Saville, Good to hear from you. I am also trying to work on my diet. I agree your previous long post is one worth me re-reading...

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:10 PM
  4. Saville replied to the thread Too Late to the Party?.

I forgot to mention that another useful thing I've done is change my diet. I am no longer eating sugar. Not having the brain crave a...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:42 AM
  5. Saville liked breath's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

things are good with my wife. after many rocky years. we do have sex maybe every couple of weeks.. still way better than going...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:38 AM
  6. Saville liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

Yep. I would post this on my refrigerator, but my kids and GF would wonder where I came up with it :D Saville, it's great to hear from...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:38 AM
  7. Saville liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Boy, ain't that the truth! That is also true. It's what we do when we retreat to our corners that matters. I'm alone a lot, which means...

Jan 18, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  8. Saville liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Thanks for your words, Badger. Looks like you're doing pretty well to me!

Jan 18, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  9. Saville liked badger's post in the thread Moz journal.

Saville, i am 66 years old. i think back and there are many things i regret. things i did. things i said. the good was good. the bad...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:39 AM
  10. Saville replied to the thread Moz journal.

Even though I wasn't commenting here, I still read your journal and have been cheering for you on the sidelines. I'm in my 60's too and...

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:06 AM
  11. Saville liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Two weeks into the new year, and the resolution has yet to kick in. I'll be 62 next month, and it's time for a concerted effort to stop...

Jan 17, 2021 at 8:56 AM
  12. Saville replied to the thread Too Late to the Party?.

Hi, Moz! :) Maybe I'll write it on magnets and try to market it. :D

Jan 17, 2021 at 8:55 AM