Saville's Recent Activity

1. Saville replied to the thread Shame, relapse, repeat.

Try coconut oil. My wife and I use that every time now. My wife is over 60 (dry as a popcorn fart) but coconut oil has been the bomb. I...

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  2. Saville liked MissingSelfCompassion's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

The loop. If I'm not talking about it with my psychiatrist, I'm bringing it up in my group. I use my recovery as a way beat myself up....

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  3. Saville liked MissingSelfCompassion's post in the thread ....but the fighter still remains......

@Boxer17 Just reading your post on the toothache had me thinking that PMO would be the perfect distraction. I've used it before to...

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  4. Saville liked Boxer17's post in the thread ....but the fighter still remains......

Yes. Well put. That " new" encounter drive can be so devastating to sobriety and monogamy. That being said, there is something...

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:51 PM
  5. Saville liked MissingSelfCompassion's post in the thread Learning about myself.

Reading this last page has been helpful to me, thanks. I have been with women who are outwardly brash and flirtatious and in the moment...

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  6. Saville replied to the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

I don't care for BBQ'ing, either. I do it once in awhile and I rarely cook things well. I agree!

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  7. Saville liked MissingSelfCompassion's post in the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Barbecue. It's never been my thing. Spring is coming and people are talking about cleaning their grills and cooking on their balconies...

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  8. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread About time.

" Manifest anything with gratitude!"------ St.Francis of Assisi Think about this one !

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  9. Saville liked Bobo's post in the thread About time.

Heather and I made love last night. My energy is scary to be honest. I am sure it will peak but apparently not in the near future. I...

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  10. Saville liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Shame, relapse, repeat.

That kind of funk sucks, when we don't know where to put the next step. It's not easy at that point to be assertive, to put those...

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  11. Saville liked Lowdo's post in the thread Shame, relapse, repeat.

Hi @MissingSelfCompassion - I read your post and had so much I wanted to say... Then I read the replies from the other guys :). Honestly...

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:12 PM
  12. Saville liked Outsider.'s post in the thread Learning about myself.

Thanks @Boxer17 i need to remember that because the girl is really very sexy, but she's only finally claws hidden by nail polish, a no...

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  13. Saville liked Boxer17's post in the thread ....but the fighter still remains......

Hey there guys. Life is crazy busy lately. I only post during breaks at work. Not at home. Still in there swinging against my baser...

Apr 17, 2019 at 5:09 PM
  14. Saville replied to the thread Too Late to the Party?.

Thanks for posting, Gil. Last night while getting to the end of "How the Brain Heals Itself" I came across the the phrase libido...

Apr 17, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  15. Saville liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

So familiar. It is as if we have just never learned what to do with sexual arousal. It is a thing you don't talk about. So you think it...

Apr 17, 2019 at 8:19 AM