Rudolf Geyse's Recent Activity

1. Rudolf Geyse liked Saville's post in the thread 18 year old boy trying to recover from femdom fantasy.

Great recommendations from @Rudolf Geyse . Keep writing in your journal. Anything. Write what you ate for breakfast if you can't think...

Dec 1, 2022 at 3:00 AM
  2. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

It's been so helpful to hear from guys on the forum. I really appreciate it when my BS becomes noticeable or even annoying to others on...

Dec 1, 2022 at 2:59 AM
  3. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread 18 year old boy trying to recover from femdom fantasy.

Strength @Lucifer , we are rooting for you man. I don't believe addiction is a life sentence. You absolutely can be rid of this. Read...

Nov 30, 2022 at 2:00 AM
  4. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

@Libertad I've dipped into some of the Ramsey stuff, yes. Thanks for the share, always glad to get some recommendations. Feeling great...

Nov 30, 2022 at 1:56 AM
  5. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Buckling under financial pressure at the moment. God knows. I've learned full well it doesn't help to waste time and energy stressing...

Nov 29, 2022 at 6:46 AM
  6. Rudolf Geyse liked realness's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

RG I think you know your next step, but instead of taking it you keep doing the same things (blockers, stating mantras,...

Nov 29, 2022 at 6:37 AM
  7. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

No relapse but a constant wrestle with some downs (lingering on thoughts I shouldn't) and ups (making better decisions in the moment,...

Nov 28, 2022 at 1:23 AM
  8. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Jonesing a little today, got to thinking... I don't actually want a solo MO. It's not satisfying or even appealing to have a solo MO....

Nov 26, 2022 at 7:38 AM
  9. Rudolf Geyse liked Libertad's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Well done Rudolf for looking forward.

Nov 26, 2022 at 7:35 AM
  10. Rudolf Geyse replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

So hey! Had another relapse this week as reported above, but got back on the horse fairly well and quickly so the whole week wasn't a...

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:06 AM
  11. Rudolf Geyse liked positivef's post in the thread What games were/are the most problematic for you?.

I've found 5min games of online chess problematic because of the one more factor. Instead of getting on with a task I think one short...

Nov 25, 2022 at 1:56 AM
  12. Rudolf Geyse liked TylerDurden's post in the thread What games were/are the most problematic for you?.

I've never had a full gaming addiction, but I can recall times where I've blown a weekend gaming 8+ hrs/day. My life is a lot busier now...

Nov 25, 2022 at 1:56 AM