realness's Recent Activity

1. realness liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Thanks realness, I appreciate that. My day has been tough, even though it's only 9am here on the west coast. Lost sleep thinking about...

May 5, 2021 at 3:25 PM
  2. realness replied to the thread Moz journal.

Thinking of you Moz and hope you're having a good day.

May 4, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  3. realness liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Moz journal.

Pushed through some urges and came here to read other's journals. That's always a great source of sustenance. It's why I'm still here...

May 4, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  4. realness replied to the thread Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.

Right there with you brother! My wife has dived into some time consuming charitable endeavors. They've taken up two weekends lately with...

May 4, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  5. realness liked badger's post in the thread Time to heal.

that was more of quarter there Saville. always good stuff from you.

May 4, 2021 at 10:54 AM
  6. realness liked Saville's post in the thread Time to heal.

You are definitely not flakey. Flakey people never have the kind of self-reflection that you do. You have, like the rest of us, found...

May 4, 2021 at 10:53 AM
  7. realness replied to the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

I really liked how you processed your available choices on your Saturday night. Instead of just defaulting to failure and PMO you lived...

May 4, 2021 at 10:51 AM
  8. realness replied to the thread Document the Victory.

Thanks @Mozenjo ! You have encouraged me and supported me here during some hard times in my journey. I really appreciate it. I'd be...

May 3, 2021 at 11:19 PM
  9. realness liked Mozenjo's post in the thread Document the Victory.

Yes, I think you're right, but if the pain doesn't start subsiding soon, you should have it checked out. I remember having discomfort...

May 3, 2021 at 10:58 PM