realness's Recent Activity

1. realness replied to the thread Document the Victory.

You're right, it is controlling to be conditional and demanding to my partner. I don't think I meant to express myself that way. So I'll...

Dec 7, 2021 at 4:47 PM
  2. realness liked Saville's post in the thread Document the Victory.

Yes it is! This is a controlling statement. None of us get to decide how the other will live, nor what will be beneficial for them....

Dec 7, 2021 at 4:32 PM
  3. realness liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread Document the Victory.

Like with PMO there is a deeper root cause behind the hoarding. It could be that she wants to keep control in a situation which makes it...

Dec 7, 2021 at 4:32 PM
  4. realness replied to the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

This was me this morning! Thanks for sharing man. I stopped MO'ing knowing what a weaker, beat up person I'd be the rest of the day if...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:31 AM
  5. realness liked Mad Dog's post in the thread How I managed to get my life on track.

Shame , another very very powerful way the monster tries to control you ! You feel Shame so you stay in the shadows, berate self, do not...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:27 AM
  6. realness replied to the thread Time to heal.

Hey forlorn, I was wondering about your name on this forum. I looked up the definition. It doesn't fit you. Why did you pick it? Would...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  7. realness replied to the thread Document the Victory.

thanks guys. I've tried to gently approach things and break down the tasks of purging our home. Usually it leads to a disagreement about...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:20 AM
  8. realness liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread Document the Victory.

@realness I can relate somewhat - my parents-in-law just about lost their house to hoarding as well. It's a real problem that may...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:03 AM
  9. realness liked forlorn's post in the thread Document the Victory.

Oh, that would drive me mad. The hoarding of all that unnecessary stuff (I feel stressed just reading about it) - but as you say,...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:03 AM
  10. realness replied to the thread Changing my ways.

Welcome! Glad to see you here. There's some great people who have already commented and I want to echo their support. You have some good...

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:00 AM
  11. realness liked forlorn's post in the thread Changing my ways.

Love the fact you've set goals and are serious about them. One observation I had is that they mainly seem to be external things (e.g....

Dec 3, 2021 at 7:53 AM