NewHorizon's Recent Activity

1. NewHorizon liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Tony's Journal.

Personally I wouldn't worry to much about the MO. It's definitely a win you stayed off the P so good work there ! By the way, when I'm...

Jul 18, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  2. NewHorizon replied to the thread Tony's Journal.

Thanks for your reply man. Yeah I see it as a win also! The "bad vibes" urges I have less trouble avoiding them because I know they're...

Jul 18, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  3. NewHorizon replied to the thread Tony's Journal.

I just needed to vent and focus on something for a moment. This message is not really relevant. Yesterday I m'd. For some reason, it's...

Jul 17, 2019 at 10:04 AM
  4. NewHorizon liked Johhny Bravo's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

ADHD The theory as follows. So when Gabor Mate explained ADHD is bar a mental 'protective defence' from a traumatic childhood, I...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:53 PM
  5. NewHorizon replied to the thread Escape from purgatory.

Hey look at this great post on quora : https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-feel-depressed-after-achieving-long-term-goals " [...] when we...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:12 PM
  6. NewHorizon liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Escape from purgatory.

Hope you're doing a bit better then the last post (despite the shorter amount of sleep time). It sucks when you feel your good habits...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  7. NewHorizon replied to the thread Escape from purgatory.

You have one : [IMG] Now do your speech? :p

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  8. NewHorizon liked Ereignis's post in the thread Escape from purgatory.

Thank you. I wish I had a podium to give a helpful speech to everyone!

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:00 PM
  9. NewHorizon liked doanl's post in the thread Future self will be proud I chose to fight for him.

Lesson #1: Laying the foundation for permanent change The main inspiration I got from the lesson can be found in the distinction...

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:53 PM
  10. NewHorizon replied to the thread Tony's Journal.

Today's one of these days when everything seems to fit fine. I have drive. For some reason anxiety is bouncing around but has nothing to...

Jul 16, 2019 at 2:35 PM
  11. NewHorizon replied to the thread Escape from purgatory.

Well done !

Jul 15, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  12. NewHorizon liked Saville's post in the thread Too Late to the Party?.

Oh, wow, it was chaser city last night. I sat on my bed and thought seriously about having a faperoo...or two. :-[ But, I didn't. :D...

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  13. NewHorizon liked -Luke-'s post in the thread A New Beginning.

Since the week was hard (headaches, low energy, exhaustion) I spent the weekend relaxing and stayed away from any artificial...

Jul 14, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  14. NewHorizon replied to the thread Tony's Journal.

A relapse means nothing. I believe and realize p shares a whole lot with substances like alcohol, cannabis, caffein, gambling, food,...

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:41 PM