Mozenjo's Recent Activity

1. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

Thanks Rugger. Yard work was good and therapeutic, and followed it with a half hour walk around the neighborhood. I stuck to my plan...

Mar 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM
  2. Mozenjo replied to the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

Morning Rugger, looks like you've reset, but make the rest of this day clean! We'll get there, man.

Mar 8, 2021 at 9:42 AM
  3. Mozenjo liked Saville's post in the thread Time to heal.

Thank you, forlorn, that means so much to me. I needed to come back and receive your support too. :) I have found this to be true....

Mar 7, 2021 at 2:41 PM
  4. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

Thanks Mad Dog. I think I'm making progress. But my Achilles heel is always taking the first step in the wrong direction. I did a course...

Mar 7, 2021 at 1:04 PM
  5. Mozenjo replied to the thread Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.

Very true! Even when real sex isn't mind-blowing, it's still infinitely better than PMO. No contest.

Mar 7, 2021 at 12:56 PM
  6. Mozenjo liked Gil79's post in the thread Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.

Day 8 :cool: Had sex with mrs Gil last night. Was not really in to it, but turned out really nice. Positive effect on our interaction....

Mar 7, 2021 at 12:54 PM
  7. Mozenjo replied to the thread Time to heal.

That's awesome! I think that's key, forlorn. Just erasing PMO from our lives won't sustain us for long. We need to improve the quality...

Mar 7, 2021 at 12:53 PM
  8. Mozenjo liked forlorn's post in the thread Time to heal.

25 days free of PMO / high levels of dopamine / findom. Over the past few days urges have come and go. I haven’t felt desperate to MO...

Mar 7, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  9. Mozenjo liked Saville's post in the thread Time to heal.

It is hard for sensitive souls to bear the brunt of those who are callous. My wife is like this. I used to try and get her to see how...

Mar 7, 2021 at 12:43 PM
  10. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

You're right, Badger! Calling myself out here. Was on YouTube listening to music and spent some time looking at women. Clothed, but...

Mar 6, 2021 at 4:31 PM
  11. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

Yes indeed. We might as well keep improving ourselves while we're still on this planet. Breaking out of tired old habits is essential....

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:38 AM
  12. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

You're right on the money here, forlorn. Our long history of rationalizing has created our feeling of inevitability that we will keep...

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  13. Mozenjo liked Cali's post in the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

You also deserve to enjoy a life free from PMO and all the baggage that comes with this addiction. When the urges come remind yourself...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:13 AM
  14. Mozenjo liked ruggerdoug's post in the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

@Mozenjo, thank you for the encouragement. You better keep your ass 9 days ahead of me! Only way I catch up is you to drop your...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  15. Mozenjo liked Cali's post in the thread Cali's Journal.

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. Last night was a good night, no urges just rolled over and went to sleep. So much of my life has...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:11 AM