Mozenjo's Recent Activity

1. Mozenjo replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

This!!!

Feb 7, 2023 at 10:20 AM
  2. Mozenjo liked Dr. Jekyll's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

From what I see, temptations will come and go, even if the streak gets long. what we build during the process, however, is a positive...

Feb 7, 2023 at 10:16 AM
  3. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

Still doing well. The SO wasn't feeling well Saturday, though we had a great time at dinner. The jazz trio was really good. Because of...

Feb 6, 2023 at 8:47 AM
  4. Mozenjo liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

God help me to choose life instead of death!

Feb 6, 2023 at 8:40 AM
  5. Mozenjo replied to the thread Mad Dog.

Well, I've been trying to change my behavior through this forum for over 8 years, and I'm still working on it. Change is super hard, but...

Feb 5, 2023 at 1:37 PM
  6. Mozenjo liked Saville's post in the thread Mad Dog.

That's why we're all here mad dog. We are learning to be more compassionate with others as we become more loving toward ourselves. If...

Feb 5, 2023 at 1:30 PM
  7. Mozenjo liked ruggerdoug's post in the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

Slept in today. Good sleep means a good start to the day. Not much else to report. Everything is pretty steady. RD

Feb 5, 2023 at 1:29 PM
  8. Mozenjo replied to the thread Being satisfied with what I already have.

Whatever works, man!

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:22 PM
  9. Mozenjo liked Gil79's post in the thread Being satisfied with what I already have.

Stayed clean on Friday night. How I did it? I fell asleep at 8:30 PM :D

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:22 PM
  10. Mozenjo replied to the thread Accepting Responsibility.

Path-forward, act as if she's there with you. Meaning, don't act out. Make this a bump in the road, not another binge-fest. Rooting for...

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:21 PM
  11. Mozenjo liked Saville's post in the thread Accepting Responsibility.

Does your wife have to take such long business trips? Wouldn't her health be better served staying at home? I'm only asking because you...

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:20 PM
  12. Mozenjo replied to the thread Moz journal.

6 solid days behind me. Mercifully, my dick was pretty lifeless this week, except for the morning wood, which was mighty woody most...

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:19 PM
  13. Mozenjo liked Gil79's post in the thread Being satisfied with what I already have.

Have had some good days again, without acting out (FPM), daily sports and daily meditation. I notice especially the difference that...

Feb 3, 2023 at 10:14 AM
  14. Mozenjo replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

I've been there many times. But kudos to you for taking a stand with yourself and resetting. It sure isn't! Indeed. Considering how well...

Feb 3, 2023 at 10:13 AM