Mekkeren's Recent Activity

1. Mekkeren liked brain123's post in the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 8, im really proud of myself. yesss. will go out tonight, workout, focus and probably meet a girl - lets see. and the weekend comes...

May 21, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  2. Mekkeren liked Professor Chaos's post in the thread Free from Suffering.

Day 52 Got lots done over the weekend. Met up with an old friend from my sharking/single days back in LA on Monday. She’s a rather...

May 21, 2019 at 7:14 AM
  3. Mekkeren replied to the thread A Journey of Willpower.

Yeah starting over always sucks. But it is good to see you are trying. It's better than not doing anything to deal with it. That's my...

May 21, 2019 at 7:13 AM
  4. Mekkeren liked Chosen Undead's post in the thread A Journey of Willpower.

Day 1 Well, it sucks to start over again, but I have no choice. I have more motivation to quit now considering I have support and...

May 21, 2019 at 7:03 AM
  5. Mekkeren liked TheUnderdog's post in the thread My Thoughts On Rebooting [EXTREMELY LONG POST].

It's been a while since I made a thread like this. I've learned quite a few things in the last few months. So I'm going to share them...

May 19, 2019 at 4:55 AM
  6. Mekkeren replied to the thread For the girls (and for me ofcourse).

Yeah, it is always the same pattern. Better try to avoid it as much as you can. If you are alone at home, maybe go out for a little bit....

May 19, 2019 at 4:55 AM
  7. Mekkeren liked Chosen Undead's post in the thread A Journey of Willpower.

RESET: 22 Days (2x PMO, 1x MO); (1x PMO, 1 MO) I knew this day would come unfortunately. It turns out K9 software protection was bought...

May 19, 2019 at 4:45 AM
  8. Mekkeren replied to the thread For the girls (and for me ofcourse).

I have to finish an assignment again for tonight. And I keep procrastinating it the whole time until the last day. ( Typing this is also...

May 17, 2019 at 12:17 PM