-Luke-'s Recent Activity

1. -Luke- liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

Hey, it's been a while I haven't posted but I think I should try to get back to this. I messed up today and yesterday again with the...

Sep 25, 2021 at 10:01 AM
  2. -Luke- replied to the thread A New Beginning.

Thanks for the encouragement @100DaysMission. I wish I could use that self-awareness more. It feels like I get that self-awareness only...

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:06 PM
  3. -Luke- liked Libertad's post in the thread My way to Liberty.

Thats also the reason why I don´t use the counter any more. Because reseting it after a relapse gives the impression to myself that I...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  4. -Luke- liked Saville's post in the thread Time to heal.

You've done a lot of soul searching, forlorn. Recognizing these things is a great step and creates change all by itself. I've found,...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:45 AM
  5. -Luke- liked Tea-man's post in the thread Can I rebuild this shipwreck?.

Taking it day by day, I am trying to keep myself busy. Journaling has really helped me in the past, so I started this to take note of...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:44 AM
  6. -Luke- liked 100DaysMission's post in the thread A New Beginning.

Well done for coming here with those cravings, it's one of the best places for them. I really admire the sound of your new project too,...

Sep 23, 2021 at 11:40 AM
  7. -Luke- liked TheUnderdog's post in the thread My Thoughts On Rebooting [EXTREMELY LONG POST].

It's been a while since I made a thread like this. I've learned quite a few things in the last few months. So I'm going to share them...

Sep 22, 2021 at 10:57 AM
  8. -Luke- replied to the thread A New Beginning.

Pretty strong cravings today. Had some emotional stress and felt some loneliness the last few days. The first instinct, of course, is to...

Sep 22, 2021 at 10:55 AM
  9. -Luke- replied to the thread 22 year old me.

Hey Subho, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to see that you experienced such a downward spiral in your life. But you're 22. You have...

Sep 22, 2021 at 3:46 AM
  10. -Luke- liked Listener's post in the thread My Accountability Journal.

Day 33 I was sexual with a woman today and touched myself during it. It was refreshing to be excited by a real person like that. I am...

Sep 21, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  11. -Luke- replied to the thread I'm back..

Welcome back, breath!

Sep 21, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  12. -Luke- liked CleanBootsBaby!'s post in the thread Last chance....

23 days, like a boss. Yeah, sometimes I miss the "convenience" of "taking care of business" myself, but it's not worth it.

Sep 21, 2021 at 10:13 AM
  13. -Luke- replied to the thread My way to Liberty.

Yes, unfortunately I often forget about that myself. I don't remember who said it, but I read that quote hangs in the locker room of the...

Sep 21, 2021 at 10:12 AM
  14. -Luke- liked Libertad's post in the thread My way to Liberty.

@-Luke- Btw, I like the second quote in your signature. It helps to not think that all past effort was invane after a relapse. We have...

Sep 21, 2021 at 10:10 AM