Lowdo's Recent Activity

1. Lowdo replied to the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Right... daily update again. It's late. My wife is ill and asleep and the cat is doing it's best to p*ss me off :D I'm a bit stressed...

Sep 24, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  2. Lowdo liked forlorn's post in the thread Time to heal.

A sporting injury to my wrist has made everything difficult lately. I’m hoping it’s just a strain and nothing more serious. Annoyingly,...

Sep 24, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  3. Lowdo liked Throwaway Handle's post in the thread I mean it this time..

Day 11 Sorry for the extended absence - I was busy with work and what not. This last kick I've been on has been great - I've instituted...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  4. Lowdo replied to the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Right - daily update time. Nothing to report really, have had a good and mostly busy day. I had a good chat with my church pastor at...

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  5. Lowdo liked Clovis6's post in the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

You’re welcome. It’s always good to start the day intentionally.

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  6. Lowdo liked realness's post in the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Great update @Lowdo . I can so relate to your feelings expressed in your post from Saturday. When we're not being treated as we feel we...

Sep 22, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  7. Lowdo liked NCBob's post in the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Keep up the great work, Lowdo! Sending positive vibes your way:)

Sep 22, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  8. Lowdo replied to the thread Document the Victory.

Yup - 2 weeks can be a tricky point. As someone who's done really long streaks (followed by really long relapses too - so definitely NOT...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:59 PM
  9. Lowdo liked realness's post in the thread Document the Victory.

So grateful for your encouragement and support guys. Thank you @Lowdo , @Gil79, @Apeman , @catchingup and @forlorn . You are right...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:50 PM
  10. Lowdo replied to the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Hey @realness - thanks for the post. I've been OK PMO-wise (still clean thank God) and have been attempting to deal with...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:46 PM