Living's Recent Activity

1. Living replied to the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

Totally agree with @Pete McVries here. There are things that are healthy and there are things that are not healthy. I don't think there...

Jun 24, 2022 at 5:57 AM
  2. Living liked Pete McVries's post in the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

In my mind, there is a big difference between checking out and ogling. If you pass by an attractive woman, noticing her beauty or...

Jun 24, 2022 at 5:38 AM
  3. Living liked Eternity's post in the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

Day 17 Yesterday I went on my record store tour. It's been almost exactly ten years since I last went to Gothenburg, during my initial...

Jun 24, 2022 at 5:34 AM
  4. Living liked Eternity's post in the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

Day 14 Two weeks. I don't know if I need to write something every day now, but we'll see. I've had a lazy day; I washed the car in the...

Jun 23, 2022 at 10:23 AM
  5. Living replied to the thread Farewell Happy Place.

Thanx @Rudolf Geyse. It was a combination of factors. It always is a combination factors. And because of that it's hard to predict when...

Jun 23, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  6. Living liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread Farewell Happy Place.

I like the positivity in there @Living , yeah man, stress is a killer. Good to tackle some of those root issues. All the best for...

Jun 23, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  7. Living replied to the thread Farewell Happy Place.

After three weeks of way too much stress I gave in during my holiday. I feel bad about it because I didn't need it at all and it had...

Jun 22, 2022 at 1:06 PM
  8. Living liked Libertad's post in the thread Farewell Happy Place.

This was one main reason to do PMO for me. For a long time, I took the wrong turn when it appeared to me that I was confronted with...

Jun 22, 2022 at 1:04 PM