Johhny Bravo's Recent Activity

1. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread Learning to be myself.

I am writing on Stoicism and Morality. Marcus Aurelius never abused his power over people. One out of trillions of human beings. If a...

Jun 14, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  2. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread A Journey of Willpower.

I respect your honesty.

Jun 13, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  3. Johhny Bravo liked Chosen Undead's post in the thread A Journey of Willpower.

June 11, 2019 - Day 0 Last night I had some significant edging (pictures only) which caught me off guard. I put it down and slept it...

Jun 13, 2019 at 10:25 PM
  4. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread How to live again after close to 15 years of masturbation.

@Cris gregory You are assuming that because you have done something for 15 years, that that will spoil your future or that that sets...

Jun 13, 2019 at 4:25 AM
  5. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread Staying strong.

I agree with @WilliamOneAndDone " One can learn something from a rainstorm. During a rainstorm, one typically tries to not get wet....

Jun 13, 2019 at 4:14 AM
  6. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread Learning to be myself.

In the Amish community, they use the phrase "I hope to see you again" when they say farewell/see ya/ bye. One must study this well. It...

Jun 12, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  7. Johhny Bravo liked cjm's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

What I've done before, when i used to work part time in the bar scene - if you're chatting to a girl you like and it's going well, just...

Jun 12, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  8. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread Learning to be myself.

Hmm...Have you been tested for ADHD or ADD? The fact you say you have fear and massive anxieties coming from decision making, and that...

Jun 12, 2019 at 5:50 PM
  9. Johhny Bravo liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

Day 7 The last two days (Day 5 and 6) were pretty low energy and mood. I think overall I could call this kind of mood anxious boredom....

Jun 12, 2019 at 5:41 PM
  10. Johhny Bravo liked Professor Chaos's post in the thread Learning to be myself.

When in doubt, go with what’s true. What’s real. In other words, if you feel like you are stuck talking about the weather, acknowledge...

Jun 10, 2019
  11. Johhny Bravo replied to the thread Learning to be myself.

Yes I agree with PC. Also realise, many people are in the same boat as you; they want to have interactions with others, but because of...

Jun 10, 2019