Gilgamesh's Recent Activity

1. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

PMOed on Thursday evening and watched P again yesterday. Feeling exhausted. Partly due to PMO, but acting out was also triggered by...

Jul 20, 2019 at 3:14 AM
  2. Gilgamesh liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

To me enlightenment would be something like being able to handle every day like this. The Fight subsides. Doesn't matter if I'm on day...

Jul 20, 2019 at 3:14 AM
  3. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Enjoying day off with the kids. I am blessed with my family.

Jul 18, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  4. Gilgamesh replied to the thread 19 Year Old Guy Trying To Recover From PIED.

Yeah, definitely part of reboot. I always go through a lot of anger, anxiety and feeling down. It comforts to know it is part of the...

Jul 18, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  5. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Time to heal.

Been there recently. It sucks to relapse after such long time. We should learn to deal with uncomfortable situations in a healthy way....

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  6. Gilgamesh liked Bobo's post in the thread About time.

Stayed at farm last nite and ended up fucking most of nite. Had a very interesting talk which she started about Nicole before work. Busy...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  7. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Took things easy today. Went for lunch in canteen again. There's a nice group of people I joined yesterday and today. Should do this...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  8. Gilgamesh liked GreyHeron's post in the thread They Shall Soar on Wings Like Eagles.

As you are reading this I can say that I have regained the ability to post here from home. Unfortunately I have compromised my filters...

Jul 16, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  9. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Feeling way better now. At work things are more quiet and had time for lunch in the canteen. Feel bit more human again. Bit of...

Jul 16, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  10. Gilgamesh liked Boxer17's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

There are days I have wished for a permanent flatline. :rolleyes:

Jul 16, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  11. Gilgamesh liked Pete McVries's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

It's quite depressing, some people will never make it out and remain in the shackles of the addiction for life. What happend to Marston...

Jul 16, 2019 at 4:06 PM
  12. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Not much to report. Still bit sick and just very tired. Good day at work though. No need to act out. Goodnight. It is quiet on the...

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  13. Gilgamesh liked Bobo's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

. Somedays the " flatline " is your friend.

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  14. Gilgamesh liked -Luke-'s post in the thread A New Beginning.

Since the week was hard (headaches, low energy, exhaustion) I spent the weekend relaxing and stayed away from any artificial...

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  15. Gilgamesh replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Feeling bit better. Desperately need more sleep though. No danger of acting out. Urges 0.

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:56 AM