Gil79's Recent Activity

1. Gil79 liked DoneAtLast's post in the thread Financial Domination aka Findom Recovery.

Wow, those two posts are great! That is such a great road map for you. At the end of this, you'll probably be able to write some...

Jul 14, 2020 at 4:00 AM
  2. Gil79 liked BoughtWithBlood's post in the thread Breaking free - a 120 days hard mode journal.

Day 1 Eventually PMO’d twice yesterday, which sucks. I still felt okay after the first one but after the second, not so much. Also had...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:59 AM
  3. Gil79 liked -Luke-'s post in the thread A New Beginning.

This morning I changed a few filter settings on my router. I have the password written on a piece of paper in the office. Since I'm...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:56 AM
  4. Gil79 replied to the thread Breaking free - a 120 days hard mode journal.

I think filters can be helpful but they can also add a lot of frustration (which can intensify acting out) or maybe even suspense, in...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:55 AM
  5. Gil79 liked forlorn's post in the thread Time to heal.

Feeling anxious this morning but I am avoiding the temptation to escape. Finding it helpful to take deep breaths to calm myself. I think...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:46 AM
  6. Gil79 liked a short guy's post in the thread a short guy's Journal.

It's been about 2 weeks. I'm feeling tempted but knowing it's not worth it. It's just easier than rekindling a sexual relationship with...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:45 AM
  7. Gil79 replied to the thread Document the Victory.

Do you know what triggered you? The previous days you were able to avoid it. Was something different now?

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:45 AM
  8. Gil79 liked realness's post in the thread Document the Victory.

thanks @positivef . I PMOd three times today. The content didn't get too dark, it was much more vanilla. I had multiple chances to...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  9. Gil79 liked Lowdo's post in the thread Back... a bit broken but maybe wiser?.

Hi guys - I hope you're all ok. I always find regular posting difficult when there's not much to report - but I know that there's...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  10. Gil79 replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Woke up last night and MOed. I think I had had an erotic dream or so. I didn't feel any boundary not to do it, although I am sure I...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:41 AM
  11. Gil79 liked forlorn's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

I don't think the desire to look at attractive women in the street will ever be eliminated completely. Stuff like that is biologically...

Jul 14, 2020 at 3:41 AM
  12. Gil79 replied to the thread In Search of Lost Calm.

Well done on taking the effort to look back at what happened in the last weeks. It is so easy to just deny what you felt and what you...

Jul 13, 2020 at 5:47 AM
  13. Gil79 liked Thelongwayhome27's post in the thread In Search of Lost Calm.

Since I relapsed (June 19th) things have been hard and I’ve been stuck in a rut. There have been lighter moments but there have also...

Jul 13, 2020 at 5:39 AM
  14. Gil79 replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Last night and this morning I am having some tendencies to fantasize sexually and ogle women in the streets. I don't call them urges, as...

Jul 13, 2020 at 5:30 AM
  15. Gil79 liked igrow's post in the thread 10 Months of abstinence, then relapse.

Stay strong brother. You're doing great. Stay focused on the mission and have faith. Doubts, worries and panic will arise as your brain...

Jul 13, 2020 at 3:58 AM