forlorn's Recent Activity

1. forlorn replied to the thread Time to heal.

Agree, that post serves as a good reminder. One of the most crucial things he said is that "addiction is not the cause of your shitty...

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  2. forlorn liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Lots of anger, lots of self-pity. Urges here and there. Broke my 2second ogling rule by checking a woman's boobs for 3 seconds. Honestly...

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:26 AM
  3. forlorn replied to the thread Time to heal.

There's a great post on YBR from 'The Underdog' who says that people on the forum are focusing on the wrong things. In the post, he...

Jun 17, 2019 at 6:49 AM
  4. forlorn liked titan_transcendence's post in the thread A lost boy's journey through dark woods towards real manhood and integrity.

4th Day since last PMO Been 3 days clean now. It has been easy, because have been busy and quite social. Now the weekend looms before...

Jun 14, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  5. forlorn replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Good to hear. Bear in mind, urges are biologically hardwired so they're not going away any time soon. We have to learn how to better...

Jun 14, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  6. forlorn replied to the thread Time to heal.

Got a muscular injury at the moment so am feeling frustrated, especially since I have been making good gains at the gym lately. I'm an...

Jun 12, 2019
  7. forlorn replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

That week will be a crucial period for you but it sounds like you have the right mindset in terms of planning ahead. Do you have any...

Jun 12, 2019