Doofus's Recent Activity

1. Doofus replied to the thread Looking for feedback.

So, I just remembered I forgot to charge my watch. I know it's OCD but I no longer run if I'm not recording it for easy upload to my...

Feb 21, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  2. Doofus replied to the thread Looking for feedback.

Thank you @Saville . You're right, of course. I'm not moving as quickly as I'd like toward full sobriety, but, at least last night I...

Feb 21, 2019 at 8:09 AM
  3. Doofus replied to the thread Looking for feedback.

Very tempted, very anxious. Hopefully writing here will work it's usual magic for me. Last week, I had something like 5 nights in a...

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  4. Doofus replied to the thread Looking for feedback.

Thank you @Bobo and @Caoimhín ! It's been a couple of days since I wrote here. Saturday I timed at a forensics tournament T was in....

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:02 AM
  5. Doofus liked Bobo's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

You do the best you can period. Things get mashed up and confusing but despite all you will prevail. You're stronger than you...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:51 AM
  6. Doofus liked Caoimhín's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

During rough patches try and get some exercise in even if you don't do any of the other healthy practices that are part of your "top...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:51 AM
  7. Doofus liked Saville's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

Bang on, @Bobo.

Feb 15, 2019
  8. Doofus liked Bobo's post in the thread Looking for feedback.

Human beings are a impatient lot. Positive things happen but they do not happen fast enough for us. Consequently, we think nothing is...

Feb 15, 2019
  9. Doofus replied to the thread Looking for feedback.

So, I'm sitting here anxiously, waiting for T to receive a promised email from one of the colleges he applied to. I'm pretty sure it's...

Feb 15, 2019