Clovis6's Recent Activity

1. Clovis6 replied to the thread Well look who is here .... UGH..

It sounds like that trip was really helpful for you. Here’s to keeping up the momentum you gained from it. Good work on the better choice.

Aug 10, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  2. Clovis6 replied to the thread Back, but not discouraged.

It’s always good to have something to focus on. You mentioned studies and career. Could you break it down and choose something more...

Aug 10, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  3. Clovis6 replied to the thread Clovis’s journal.

RNW - Lesson Three - The Role of Values Exercise - list my values For this exercise I had to list all of my values. I decided to keep...

Aug 10, 2020 at 7:34 PM
  4. Clovis6 replied to the thread Time to heal.

The mind is really tricky at rationalising! It’s good that you are catching yourself doing so. Keep going!

Aug 7, 2020 at 6:49 PM
  5. Clovis6 replied to the thread Mad Dog.

Good that you are able to get back to work. I think inactivity causes a lot of problems for guys. One thing I’ve found out is that guys...

Aug 7, 2020 at 6:46 PM
  6. Clovis6 replied to the thread Clovis’s journal.

RNW - Lesson Three - The Role of Values Values what are they? Your values are those principles in your life that you use to derive...

Aug 7, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  7. Clovis6 replied to the thread Clovis’s journal.

I am in need of brutal honesty! I am going to keep going with the exercises.

Aug 7, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  8. Clovis6 replied to the thread Clovis’s journal.

RNW - Lesson Two - Establishing a Healthy Vision for Your Life - Exercises A personal vision for my life I’ve decided not to post this...

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  9. Clovis6 replied to the thread Time to heal.

Good point. It’s easy to be hard on ourselves if we relapse, however, if they are becoming less frequent then progress is being made.

Aug 5, 2020
  10. Clovis6 replied to the thread They Shall Soar on Wings Like Eagles.

Hi GreyHeron, the big things to feel gratitude about are easy to spot. However, don’t forget there are lots of smaller things as well....

Aug 5, 2020
  11. Clovis6 replied to the thread Clovis’s journal.

Very true. That’s the mistake I’ve made in the past. At present, my efforts include: 1. Posting here/working through the Recovery...

Aug 5, 2020