CleanBootsBaby!'s Recent Activity

1. CleanBootsBaby! liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread Let's go.

Hey all - Here it is. Chat soon.

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:01 PM
  2. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread A New Beginning.

Yo yo, it's been Friday since your last post. Are you ripping and tearing this thing up?

Oct 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM
  3. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread The Road Goes Ever On.

I'm not into Death Metal (or not that much), but those are some good lyrics. Keep on keeping on, brah! You're getting somewhere.

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:59 PM
  4. CleanBootsBaby! liked JerseyTechGuy's post in the thread No Fap Journey.

Day 1 of my no fap journey. I’m ready to start this journey even though it will be extremely challenging.

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:58 PM
  5. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread No Fap Journey.

Welcome among the ones that are not afraid to do the hard but correct thing :D. I can tell you (from past experience) that, as hard as...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:58 PM
  6. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

That Begg guy was a smart one, can't beg to differ with him! (Dad jokes, not even being a dad. Go figure! :D)

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:07 PM
  7. CleanBootsBaby! liked Rudolf Geyse's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Thanks fellas! @Tomato76 and @forlorn . And also @CleanBootsBaby! and the usual suspects. This from Allister Begg: - Sow a thought,...

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:05 PM
  8. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread Last chance....

Feeling energetic today. I will confidently make the 51 day post like a few hours in advance. Random thoughts and whatnot. If we only...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:21 AM
  9. CleanBootsBaby! liked forlorn's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Welcome RG. Sounds like you've made some good progress in the last two years. Now, as you enter a new phase of life it's time to build...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:08 AM
  10. CleanBootsBaby! liked Tomato76's post in the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Hi Rudolf. Welcome. Just had a read through some of your posts on the other thread... Can relate. Like you I just want to be a good...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  11. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread Last chance....

Ignoring what is now obviously spam (after reporting it, though :D), quick check-in for my 50th day. This counter motivates me. (Since...

Oct 17, 2021 at 4:24 PM
  12. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread H2O - journey continued into my 30's..

Listen to what @badger said. Say 1-2 extra words to the cashier, compliment a nice old lady if that's too much to ask. Then go from...

Oct 17, 2021 at 4:06 PM
  13. CleanBootsBaby! replied to the thread A New Decade - Let's Go.

Allow this young buck :) (wishful thinking...) to congratulate you and wish you all the best in this new decade! [IMG] Let's GO!

Oct 17, 2021 at 3:59 PM