Caoimhín's Recent Activity

1. Caoimhín replied to the thread About time.

Haha, sometimes, it really does feel like the brain is in that rod and the rest of the body is incidental!

Feb 22, 2019 at 11:33 AM
  2. Caoimhín liked Saville's post in the thread About time.

Time for ourselves is so important. We are more than just a rod that pushes in and out. The rod is more than that too. :)

Feb 22, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  3. Caoimhín liked Saville's post in the thread Caoimhín's Way.

Essential wisdom!

Feb 22, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  4. Caoimhín replied to the thread Finding a way forward.

This is really normal and I've been there myself. I find it really mind-bending to readjust. Travelling can be such a freeing experience...

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  5. Caoimhín liked Bobo's post in the thread About time.

"Strength and guidance---- all that I am wishing for my friends!"------------ St.Francis of Assisi :)

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  6. Caoimhín replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

Television is, in my mind, one of the most insidious forms of escapism. You feel like you are relaxing, but really, for many people, it...

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  7. Caoimhín liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Spend an evening in front of the TV last night and masturbated with fantasy a couple of times later in bed. Didnt O, but clearly I felt...

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:43 AM
  8. Caoimhín liked Libertad's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

It´s the same for me. I´m also searching for a way to connect with my inner self and become one or whole inside.

Feb 22, 2019 at 8:42 AM
  9. Caoimhín liked Bobo's post in the thread Caoimhín's Way.

Saville once wrote " just do the small things that seem mundane and commonplace." My thought is we think too much, I agree with him....

Feb 21, 2019 at 1:01 PM
  10. Caoimhín replied to the thread Break on through to the other side.

@Gilgamesh and @Saville I too learnt to compartmentalise and shut down. I am, in fact, very good at doing this... so much so that I...

Feb 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  11. Caoimhín liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

Gave myself a present in the form of half an hour of breathing excersises this early morning. Kept having thoughts about work and kept...

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:57 PM
  12. Caoimhín liked Saville's post in the thread Break on through to the other side.

This is a biggie for everything. I've noticed lately that I feel a lot of things in my gut. This is just since I decided to watch my...

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  13. Caoimhín replied to the thread Caoimhín's Way.

Yes, I would add these elements too. As it stands today, most of my sexual life has NOT involved a real woman, so sexual fantasy is...

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  14. Caoimhín liked Gilgamesh's post in the thread Caoimhín's Way.

That list is very familiar to me. Another important one is sexual and non-sexual fantasies and ongoing conversations in my head....

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  15. Caoimhín replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

Will-power is like a glass that is full at the start of the day and then empties as the day goes on. So you plan for awareness,...

Feb 21, 2019 at 11:49 AM