brain123's Recent Activity

1. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 5, going out tonight and tomorrow. im super exited. feeling the energy but have to put active effort in interrupting the thoughts....

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  2. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

got caught few times into thining about sex, but then got aware of it.l

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:30 PM
  3. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 4, INTERRUPT THOUGHTS. is the key key key. reminder for myself. have to be careful to be aware of sexual thoughts and interrupt...

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:09 AM
  4. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 3 over, interrupting thoughts is the absolute key for everything. continue not touching and focusing on transforming the energy....

Apr 17, 2019 at 9:16 PM
  5. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 3, interrupting THOUGHTS, no touching and focusing on transforming the energy. im feeling it. will not go out today, instead go to...

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:36 AM
  6. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 2 nofap, feeling the drive. doing pretty well in interrupting my thoughts and movies in my head. will continue. went out today....

Apr 16, 2019 at 9:04 PM
  7. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

DAY 1, this time i want to do it better. INTERRUPT THOUGHTS faster, dont even let them come up. dont touch, and focus on transforming...

Apr 15, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  8. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 4 over. i have to overcome lots of doubt in my life in order to get to the next level in my life. and nofap gives me the additional...

Apr 13, 2019
  9. brain123 replied to the thread Soon i have to change the forum.

day 4 , my thoughts about sex and looking for things in the internet are becoming stronger. have to interrupt stronger, dont touch, and...

Apr 13, 2019